Zendaya: Shaking Up the Fashion World

Zendaya may or may not be my favourite person at the moment. Remember her on Shake It Up? Everyone thought that Bella Thorne was going to make it big but NO! Zendaya, you babe, you proved them wrong.

Looking flawless in her custom Fausto Puglisi dress, she attended the 2015 MET Gala in New York last week and I'm not going to lie; I almost cried.

I mean, how amazing does she look?!


(Zendaya vs Olivia Wilde: Zendaya wins)

And lets not forget her recent Teen Vogue shoot! 


 

(She's clearly channeling her inner bad-ass which, can I say, is working fabulously)

Then there is the whole Oscar saga. You know, when she wore her hair in Dreadlocks with a stunning white dress and Guiliana Rancic made racist comment about it?

I thought her look was INCREDIBLE! I mean, it was so chic and gorgeous that it was by far my favourite look of the night..



 And last but absolutely not the least, is her senior class photo. Recently sharing it on Instagram, Zendaya proves the impossible; that Class photos actually can be good.



Her caption was "Senior portraits....I was so excited, I'm such a freakin dork".

If she's a dork, then all hope is lost for the rest of us..










Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment